Well for all you mothers out there I'm sure you can relate. For those who aren't mothers, enjoy! Apparently breastmilk is a natural laxative, which I'm beginning to wonder why I even chose to breastfeed because of this. Let's just say Avery's plumbing is that of her father's. The Dr. said that we shouldn't be alarmed if Avery were to go a day or 2 without pooping because it's totally normal. I assured her that day would probably never come. Avery poops about 6-8 times a day...And not just regular baby pooping, we are talking explosive, shoots out every crack in the diaper, goes all over the place, pooping. Story #1 While attending a lovely wedding reception of my best friend Candace's sister, I decided that it had been quite awhile since I had changed Avery's diaper. So I stood up to go, but got caught talking to someone who wanted to Ooh and Ahh over her. Well, thanks to that person, we never made it to the bathroom. All the sudden I hear ...
Comments
Post a Comment