Happy Halloween!
Well, we survived trick or treating this year! My little lioness did a wonderful job going door to door...well, only about 4 doors but nonetheless. She did excellent in her hand-made costume and seemed to actually not mind being in it. I can't wait until next year when she's even more aware of what is happening. And hopefully she'll be able to enjoy some of the candy benefits too. Until then, I guess daddy and I will help out. :)
My little baby is becoming a big girl every day! She finished her sign language class and probably knows 30-40 signs. She does such a great job of listening to us and knowing what we say...it's just hard to interpret what she's saying! She's still only saying one syllable of a word, but I know one day I'll hear her say a sentence or something. I'm not worried or rushing it...she'll do it when she's ready. I know she's smart and understand things...and she's communicating with us, whether in a sign or grunt!
I can't believe her 18 month check up is only a week away. It's hard for me to comprehend that we are adding another baby to the mix as well. I just can't picture myself with 2 kids. Scary. Hopefully Avery will be able to help me out! I would definitely think so...she's already tried changing her monkey's diaper, she cleans her lambie's ears, and helps push her dolly in the stroller. If only I could get her to run the vacuum and wash the dishes...
My little baby is becoming a big girl every day! She finished her sign language class and probably knows 30-40 signs. She does such a great job of listening to us and knowing what we say...it's just hard to interpret what she's saying! She's still only saying one syllable of a word, but I know one day I'll hear her say a sentence or something. I'm not worried or rushing it...she'll do it when she's ready. I know she's smart and understand things...and she's communicating with us, whether in a sign or grunt!
I can't believe her 18 month check up is only a week away. It's hard for me to comprehend that we are adding another baby to the mix as well. I just can't picture myself with 2 kids. Scary. Hopefully Avery will be able to help me out! I would definitely think so...she's already tried changing her monkey's diaper, she cleans her lambie's ears, and helps push her dolly in the stroller. If only I could get her to run the vacuum and wash the dishes...
Comments
Post a Comment