Isaiah Update
Well, my little man is 2 months old! Whoa...crazy how fast it's gone. He is 11 lb 4 oz; chunky monkey. So far, he's a healthy baby. My only complaint is he's been fussy and crabby for awhile, especially during feedings. I finally couldn't handle the craziness anymore. The Dr. thinks he has some mild reflux, so he's been put on some med to help with it. I can definitely tell a difference being that I don't smell like baby spit up after every feeding. Nice.
He's been on formula now for a couple weeks. It has definitely alleviated pressure and stress on me and I am very grateful. Now that Chris can help, especially during the night feedings, I am very happy. I wish I could have breastfed longer, for the health benefits, but I figure 6 wks is good. I feel loads better and it has improved my mental status greatly.
Other than that, things are going good! Until next month...or breakdown, whichever comes first.
He's been on formula now for a couple weeks. It has definitely alleviated pressure and stress on me and I am very grateful. Now that Chris can help, especially during the night feedings, I am very happy. I wish I could have breastfed longer, for the health benefits, but I figure 6 wks is good. I feel loads better and it has improved my mental status greatly.
Other than that, things are going good! Until next month...or breakdown, whichever comes first.
Comments
Post a Comment