No Bueno

What is it about Mexican food that makes me lose all control of myself?? Margarita? Yes. Queso? Always. Guacamole? I can't afford it but, YES! And the salsa? Heavens, it's so delicious I could drink it. Thank God it's free. But I just don't understand why it's so mouth-watering delicious. Every single time, I tell myself, "April, you will not eat your body weight in chips and salsa, because when you do, you never are hungry when your food comes. But it comes anyway and you shove everything in your mouth and then you have a food baby and feel miserable. Do not do it again!". And what do I do? I don't stop eating. I lose all self-control. I've had to legit unzip my pants before because they were too tight (this was obviously long ago when I wore "fancy" clothes like jeans instead of athleisure wear). Is everyone like this?? Am I the only one? Please help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Z About Me

Baby Poo

Avery Update